Dr Devashana Gupta
105 Remuera Rd
Remuera, Auckland 1050
09 524 1232
Greenlane Clinical Centre
Building 4 214 GreenLane West
Epsom, Auckland 1050
09 524 1232
Dr Unmandani Gupta is a fertility specialist and private gynaecologist at Repromed and Auckland Gynaecology Group.
- 2017 - Certification in Reproductive Endocrinology (CREI)
- 2016- Masters in Reproductive Medicine with Excellence 2016, UNSW
- 2013 - Membership of RANZCOG December 2013 2009 - Postgraduate Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 1996 to 2001 - MBBS, Fiji School of Medicine
- 2001- Glaxo New Zealand and Fiji School of medicine Gold Medal for the Best Overall Medical graduate.
- 2001- Best Psychiatry student.
- Membership of RANZCOG December 2013
- April 2017- current:
Senior Medical Officer
Fertility Plus and Auckland Hospital Gynaecologist
Building 4 214 Green Ln W
- 20th February 2017 - current:
Fertility Specialist & Consultant Gynaecologist.
Repromed Auckland and Auckland Gynaecology group.
105 Remuera Road
- PROMPT Tauranga 2013
- ACLS Core 2012
- MFM Update August 2012
- Breast Feeding Friendly Certification 2013
- Basic Surgical Skills Workshop 2008
- Laparoscopic skills workshop 2009
- Fetal Surveillance Workshop 2009
- Communication Skills Workshop 2009
- Neonatal Resuscitation Workshop 2009
- Jadelle Insertion Workshop 2009
- USMLE Step 1 - 2004.
- USMLE Step 2 - 2004.
- IELTS - score 8.0
- Primary trauma care management- 2001. A 2 day course in management of acute trauma patients.
- Candida glabrata sepsis in an immunocompetent patient: a case report. Gynaecology & Obstetrics case report, vol 3, no 1:42, 2017.
- Cochrane Review 2016/April: Endometrial biomarkers for the non- invasive diagnosis of endometriosis.
- F1000 publications for article recommendation 2014- 2016
- O&G review of interesting articles 2015
- Uterine fibroids. Nature reviews, disease primers, vol 2, 2016. Co-author.
- A randomized controlled trial of fallopian tube sperm perfusion compared with standard intrauterine insemination for women with non- tubal infertility- involved with research at Fertility Plus Auckland Hospital. Published in Human Reproduction April 2013.
- The use of vaginal vault smears in the follow up of endometrial carcinoma research for Gynaecology Oncology team Auckland Hospital. Presented at RANZCOG ASM Rotorua 2012.
- College research: A retrospective observational study on growth discordancy in dichorionic twins stratified by ethnicity. Presented at RANZCOG ASM Napier 2013.
As listed in Publications.
- RCT of endometrial injury study prior to IVF-ET, in UE and PCO infertility